We said goodbye to 2020, which was a weird and wild year. 2020 will be remembered because of the awful pandemic, that hopefully will get under control in 2021.
We wish you, your family, friends and everyone around you, safety, health, happiness and countless blessings for 2021!
Happy New Year!
Kicking off the year with Home Assistant Core 2021.1!
Now don’t get too excited. The 2020.12 release was jam-packed, and most of us enjoyed the holidays with our loved ones. Furthermore, we didn’t have a full release cycle, this one was shorter than usual. This is due to the delaying of the previous release cycle (for the conference) and the introduction of the new release cycle (monthly now).
As a result of that, this release starts 2021 slowly, with a light release. No big new features, no new integrations. Just fixes, tweaking and tuning.
Besides, I’m curious, what is your smart home new years resolution? Let me know in the comments!
Enjoy the release!
- In memoriam of Villhellm
- Home Assistant Conference Videos
- Other noteworthy changes
- New Integrations
- New Platforms
- Integrations now available to set up from the UI
- Release 2021.1.1 - January 9
- Release 2021.1.2 - January 14
- Release 2021.1.3 - January 15
- Release 2021.1.4 - January 16
- Release 2021.1.5 - January 23
- If you need help…
- Breaking Changes
- Farewell to the following
- All changes
It is with sadness that we announce that one of the Jedis in our Discord Server, @Villhellm (William), who had been actively involved with the Home Assistant community for a number of years, had passed away right before Christmas of 2020 at the age of 27.
He had been an active member in forums, and other discord servers related to Home Automation (Dr. Zzs, DigiblurDIY, and many more.)
We want to take a moment to recognize his efforts and the support he had provided to the HA community, and may he rest in peace.
Some of his friends have set up a GoFundMe account to help his surviving wife and family members. We now have an opportunity to help his family get through these difficult times.
We thank you for your support!
A couple of weeks ago, the Home Assistant Conference of 2020 took place. We had quite a few messages and requests for making all talks held at the conference available for viewing.
We have started the process of making those available on our YouTube Channel. So, if you haven’t done it already, go to our channel and subscribe and you’ll be notified when we make another talk available.
All videos of the conference will be added to the Home Assistant Conference 2020 playlist on YouTube as well.
This release has no big new features, but we do have quite a bit of tweaks that are definitely noteworthy to mention.
- @spacegaier removed the “No Area” from the device tables, reducing the clutter in those lists.
- Since 2020.12, entities can be assigned to areas. Thanks to @elupus, these areas are now sent to Google Assistant as room hints.
- Rachio now has pause and resume services, thanks to @brg468.
- A bunch of new sensors are added to Météo-France. Additional weather conditions, UV, and wind gust, done by @mbo18!
- @alengwenus has been refactoring the LCN integration. While it does not bring new things to the surface, it does improve in quality and prepares for future improvements. Keep up the good work!
- Homeatic IP Cloud now supports HmIP-HDM1 and HmIPW-DRD3, thanks to contributions by @SukramJ.
- Accuweather now has Wind information, thanks @abmantis!
- ReCollect Waste now has integration options, starting by giving the option to display pickup types by their human-friendly names. Thanks, @bachya!
- @postlund rewrote the Apple TV integration for 2020.12, but he is not stopping! Besides some fixes, he extended the device information and added some attributes.
- The SQL Sensor now supports MSSQL, thanks to @dgomes!
- Support for climate devices with a temperature range, has been added to the HomeKit controller integration. Thanks, @thevoltagesource!
- The MQTT integration discovery feature, now has support for device trackers, which has been added by @PeteBa.
- Sending animations using the Telegram Bot is now possible with the new animation service added by @tofuSCHNITZEL.
- If you have a Xiaomi Miio vacuum cleaner with a mop function, this release added status for the water box and the mop itself. Thanks, @JJdeVries!
- WeMo now supports the outdoor plug, thanks @mattbilodeau!
- The Music Player Daemon integration now shows album art in the media player. Looks good @mweinelt!
- Amazon Polly has a new voice: Olivia. A female, Australian and neural voice. Thanks @aque0us!
- Google Cloud TTS now has support for SSML (Speech Synthesis Markup Language). Thanks, @lufton!
This release has not introduced new integrations.
The following integration got support for a new platform:
- Somfy added climate controls and battery sensors, added by @tetienne
- Home Connect added support for functional and ambient lights, added by @Sjack-Sch
- Gree added support for device light panels, added by @cmroche
The following integrations are now available via the Home Assistant UI:
- Fix KNX cover state return open when unknown (@farmio - #44926) (knx docs)
- Fix wait_template incorrectly matching falsey values (@bdraco - #44938)
- Disambiguate Supervisor HTTPUnauthorized on user/password validation (@zeehio - #44940) (hassio docs)
- Fix parameters when toggling light (@emontnemery - #44950) (light docs)
- Bump pymyq to 2.0.13 (@ehendrix23 - #44961) (myq docs)
- Update the Utility Meter sensor status on HA start (@dgomes - #44765) (utility_meter docs)
- Bump bimmer_connected to 0.7.14 (@rikroe - #45086) (bmw_connected_drive docs)
- Fix neato battery sensor not ready (@Santobert - #44946) (neato docs)
- Fallback to tag for any AfterShip tracking that have no checkpoints (@ludeeus - #45053) (aftership docs)
- Bump MyQ to 2.0.14 (@ehendrix23 - #45067) (myq docs)
- Fix OpenWeatherMap forecast timestamp (@spacegaier - #45124) (openweathermap docs)
- Add filtering (@frenck - commit)
- Extend filter and filter tests (@frenck - #45179) (http docs)
- Bump aioHTTP 3.7.3 - YARL 1.6.3 (@pvizeli - #45180)
- Fix Home Connect ambient color (@Sjack-Sch - #45038) (home_connect docs)
- Fix HomeKit climate integration for devices with a single set point in Heat_Cool mode. (@thevoltagesource - #45065) (homekit_controller docs)
- Fix all forecast datetime values in OpenWeatherMap (@spacegaier - #45202) (openweathermap docs)
- Bump up ZHA dependency (@Adminiuga - #45230) (zha docs)
- Update python-mpd2 to 3.0.3 (@mweinelt - #45141) (mpd docs)
- Bump pybotvac to 0.0.20 (@Santobert - #45367) (neato docs)
- Bump pyatmo to v4.2.2 (@cgtobi - #45386) (netatmo docs)
- Avoid misuse sanitize_path, clarify docs (@balloob - #45469)
Experiencing issues introduced by this release? Please report them in our issue tracker. Make sure to fill in all fields of the issue template.
Below is a listing of the breaking change for this release, per subject or integration. Click on one of those to read more about the breaking change for that specific item.
The unit of measurement of the UV sensor was missing and has been added. You may have to adapt your configuration accordingly, if you were depending on the unit of this sensor in any automations, scripts or 3rd party data loggers.
Previously, the Glances integration was presuming that all sensors were temperatures. Now, we can distinguish temperatures, fan speeds and battery charges.
In consequence, those entities have new Entity IDs, so you should update your configuration in the UI or in your YAML files.
Previously, they were all suffixed by
_temp. Now they are suffixed by
sensor.glances_core_0_temp => sensor.glances_core_0_temperature
sensor.glances_battery_temp => sensor.glances_battery_charge
sensor.glances_thinkpad_1_temp => sensor.glances_thinkpad_1_fan_speed
Neato now uses a new authentication method: OAuth2.
If you are an existing Neato user, you will need to update your YAML configuration, as per the updated Neato documentation. The integration will then automatically be migrated.
Vorwerk support is dropped from the neato integration. The parent library still supports Vorwerk however, the authentication is completely different and therefore will require a separate integration created.
The Tado Bridge sensor has been removed and replaced by its corresponding device sensor.
This release breaks
sensor entities of the
integration. More specifically, all existing
entities are recreated with a different
unique_id and friendly
Some entities are recreated once, others will be recreated twice for different data sources (boiler and thermostat). All entities that are recreated are disabled by default.
binary_sensor entities will log a deprecation warning
and change behavior slightly if they are enabled. They will be automatically
removed if they are disabled. Behavioral changes of the old entities may include
a delayed update and a possible change of data source (boiler vs. thermostat)
which may only become apparent when an override is active on the OpenTherm
climate entity is not affected.
The OpenTherm Gateway sits between the thermostat and the boiler and thus deals with 2 streams of information. Before this release, the status info we received contained overlapping information from both streams of information, which led to issues when the gateway was overriding some values.
As of this release, the status is split up in multiple parts to reflect this. Each part contains the status of its respective information stream. With this change, we create sensor entities for each stream where necessary.
BMW Connected Drive
BMW Connected Drive has been migrated for configuration via the UI.
Your old entries from
configuration.yaml are automatically imported once
for initial setup.
It is recommended to rename the device_tracker of your car(s) in
config/known_devices.yaml (you can e.g., add
_old to the entity name)
before updating, otherwise a second device tracker entity (ending with
per car will be created.
After updating, the entity can be removed from known_devices as that will no longer be used.
The following integrations have been removed:
Avri has changed their API and it seems not possible to use the new one.
Click to see all changes!
- Rewrite the kira/test_init.py unittests to pytest style test functions (@erogleva - #42753) (kira docs)
- Add HmIP-HDM1 and HmIPW-DRD3 to Homematic IP Cloud (@SukramJ - #43132) (homematicip_cloud docs)
- Change config flow unique_id for devolo Home Control (@Shutgun - #43005) (devolo_home_control docs)
- Improve look up speed by inverting dictionaries (@Kane610 - #43883) (deconz docs)
- Add reproduce state for Number (@Shulyaka - #43870) (number docs)
- Add number entity value property (@MartinHjelmare - #43902) (demo docs) (number docs)
- Bump icmplib to 2.0 for ping (@bdraco - #43868) (ping docs)
- Upgrade respx to 0.16.2 (@lundberg - #43892) (rest docs)
- Don’t send MQTT birth message in tests (@emontnemery - #43917) (mqtt docs)
- Refactor ZHA core channel initialization (@Adminiuga - #43953) (zha docs)
- Remove zerproc threaded upstream reconnect logic (@emlove - #43910) (zerproc docs)
- Address PR cleanup for nest device triggers (@allenporter - #43961) (nest docs)
- Refactor LCN integration (@alengwenus - #40665) (lcn docs)
- Add reverse repeatmode mapping constant to Spotify (@frenck - #43968) (spotify docs)
- Add ZHA Coordinator to LightLink cluster groups (@Adminiuga - #43959) (zha docs)
- Cleanup ZHA fan channel (@Adminiuga - #43973) (zha docs)
- Add target temperature range to homekit_controller (@thevoltagesource - #42817) (homekit_controller docs)
- Add discovery of sensors on DS2409 MicroLan (@awrede - #43599) (onewire docs)
- Bump voluptuous to 0.12.1 (@spacegaier - #44002)
- Bump fritzconnection to 1.4.0 (@springstan - #43996) (fritz docs) (fritzbox_callmonitor docs) (fritzbox_netmonitor docs)
- Add support for system health to GIOS integration (@bieniu - #43280) (gios docs)
- Allow manual configuration of ignored config entries (@nivnoach - #43947) (shelly docs)
- Add UV unit to meteo_france UV sensor (@mbo18 - #43992) (meteo_france docs) (breaking-change)
- Fix LCN service calls (invoking coroutines) (@alengwenus - #43932) (lcn docs)
- Add discovery for MQTT device tracker (@PeteBa - #42327) (mqtt docs)
- Unregister updates when a Wemo entry is removed (@esev - #44005) (wemo docs)
- Fix ZHA switch group test (@dmulcahey - #44021) (zha docs)
- Add pause and resume services to Rachio (@brg468 - #43944) (rachio docs)
- Bump dependency to add more multi channel devices to HomematicIP Cloud (@SukramJ - #43914) (homematicip_cloud docs)
- Bump ciscomobilityexpress version: 0.3.3 → 0.3.9 (@fbradyirl - #44050) (cisco_mobility_express docs)
- Bump openwebifpy version: 3.1.1 → 3.1.6 (@fbradyirl - #44064) (enigma2 docs)
- Create httpx helper to wrap a shared httpx.AsyncClient (@bdraco - #43877) (pvoutput docs) (rest docs) (scrape docs)
- Include Hyperion in coverage testing (@dermotduffy - #44096)
- Bump up dependencies on pyserial and pyserial-asyncio (@Adminiuga - #44089) (acer_projector docs) (serial docs) (zha docs)
- Small cleanup of MQTT (@emontnemery - #44110) (mqtt docs)
- Address old review comments of Tasmota fan (@emontnemery - #44112) (tasmota docs)
- Add tests for the wemo component (@esev - #44088) (wemo docs)
- Cache Astral object in moon integration, to use less CPU (@huonw - #44012) (moon docs)
- Initialize numeric_state trigger tests (@amelchio - #44114) (homeassistant docs)
- Nuki to use entity platform (@balloob - #43774) (nuki docs)
- Expose spider device information (@peternijssen - #44085) (spider docs)
- Add code_arm_required to IFTTT alarm (@k2v1n58 - #43928) (ifttt docs)
- Increase test coverage for nest camera (@allenporter - #44144) (nest docs)
- Update strings.json to clarify the requirements for the API key (@finity69x2 - #44143) (nws docs)
- Log unique_id of device when ESPHome connection fails (@ofalvai - #44152) (esphome docs)
- Test edge cases in wemo platform code (@esev - #44136) (wemo docs)
- Increase nest climate test coverage (@allenporter - #44146) (nest docs)
- Share wemo entity code to reduce duplicate boilerplate (@esev - #44113) (wemo docs)
- Clear mpd source playlist when not playing a playlist (@CrashWorksLLC - #44164) (mpd docs)
- Add myself to the codeowners manifest for openhome and tapsaff (@bazwilliams - #44188) (openhome docs) (tapsaff docs)
- Upgrade restrictedpython to 5.1 (needed for python 3.9 support) (@mikeage - #44181) (python_script docs)
- Upgrade youtube_dl to version 2020.12.07 (@BKPepe - #44004) (media_extractor docs)
- Temperatures, fan and battery in Glances sensors (@guix77 - #43500) (glances docs) (breaking-change)
- Add opensky longitude and latitude event metadata (@SteveBrandt - #43205) (opensky docs)
- Support MSSQL in SQL Sensor (@dgomes - #42778) (sql docs)
- Bump python-holidays (@sermayoral - #44215) (workday docs)
- Add zha AnalogOutput cluster support (@Shulyaka - #44092) (zha docs)
- Upgrade bandit to 1.7.0 (@scop - #44184)
- Use new PocketCast dependency (@nwithan8 - #44007)
- Fix double underscore typo in fan_mode ValueError (@allenporter - #44182) (nest docs)
- Replace hard-coded domain strings with constants in the Wemo module (@esev - #44222) (wemo docs)
- Add tests for the Wemo init module (@esev - #44196) (wemo docs)
- Register Wemo fan services with entity service helper (@esev - #44192) (wemo docs)
- Add send animation service to telegram (@tofuSCHNITZEL - #41489) (telegram_bot docs)
- Add Somfy climate platform (@tetienne - #43895) (somfy docs) (new-platform)
- Bump google-nest-sdm to 0.2.1 to support more SDM Pub/Sub realms (@SeraphimSerapis - #44163) (nest docs)
- Change shelly CONNECTION_CLASS to CONN_CLASS_LOCAL_PUSH (@thecode - #44260) (shelly docs)
- Bump python-qbittorrent to 0.4.2 (@geoffreylagaisse - #44268)
- Bump pychromecast to 7.6.0 (@emontnemery - #44289) (cast docs)
- Add OAuth to Neato (@Santobert - #44031) (neato docs) (breaking-change)
- Add reauth step to Hyperion config flow (@dermotduffy - #43797) (hyperion docs)
- Bump version to 2021.1 (@balloob - #44298) (cloud docs)
- Increase surepetcare api timeout to 60s (@benleb - #44316) (surepetcare docs)
- Fix philips_js channel and source name entry (@elupus - #44296) (philips_js docs)
- Refactor Airly tests (@bieniu - #44315) (airly docs)
- Add Somfy battery sensor (@tetienne - #44311) (somfy docs) (new-platform)
- Add extended device info and some attributes to Apple TV (@postlund - #44277) (apple_tv docs) (media_player docs)
- Update quality_scale for Hyperion (@dermotduffy - #44306) (hyperion docs)
- Revert “Change http to auto for cast media image url” (@emontnemery - #44327) (cast docs)
- Refactor Airly config flow (@bieniu - #44330) (airly docs)
- Update ReCollect docs to use proper name (@bachya - #44291) (recollect_waste docs)
- Upgrade Telegram lib, refactor component for breaking changes (@ofalvai - #44147) (telegram_bot docs)
- Add new sensors to meteo_france (@mbo18 - #44150) (meteo_france docs)
- Convert filter tests to use pytest style (@chrisgramberg678 - #41743) (filter docs)
- Alphabetize hyperion const.py (@dermotduffy - #44343) (hyperion docs)
- Bump pyps4-2ndscreen to 1.2.0 (@ktnrg45 - #44273) (ps4 docs)
- Bump codecov/codecov-action from v1.0.15 to v1.1.0 (@dependabot - #44346)
- Bump actions/setup-python from v2.1.4 to v2.2.0 (@dependabot - #44345)
- Update sensor.py (@elbueno222 - #44350) (bme280 docs)
- Adjust Rachio logging level when adding shared controllers (@brg468 - #44323) (rachio docs)
- Add another xml content type for JSON conversion in RESTful sensor (@emufan - #44312) (rest docs)
- Enable more Bandit tests (@scop - #44307) (recorder docs)
- Use singleton enum for “not set” sentinels (@scop - #41990) (camera docs) (cloud docs) (deconz docs) (person docs)
- Add Wind to Accuweather sensors (@abmantis - #44364) (accuweather docs)
- Convert zerproc to use new upstream async api (@emlove - #44357) (zerproc docs)
- Strip “adb shell “ prefix in
androidtv.adb_commandservice (@JeffLIrion - #44225) (androidtv docs)
- Bump venstarcolortouch to 0.13 (@doug-hoffman - #44373) (venstar docs)
- Clean Airly config flow (@bieniu - #44352) (airly docs)
- Add filter sensor device class from source entity (@dgomes - #44304) (filter docs)
- Set amazon polly network timeout settings (@eyager1 - #44185) (amazon_polly docs)
- Fix setup of SimpliSafe options flow test (@bachya - #44375) (simplisafe docs)
- Add options flow for Recollect Waste (@bachya - #44234) (recollect_waste docs)
- Connect concurrently to discovered Zerproc lights (@emlove - #44376) (zerproc docs)
- Home connect functional and ambient light added (@Sjack-Sch - #44091) (home_connect docs) (new-platform)
- Handle expiration of nest auth credentials (@allenporter - #44202) (nest docs)
- Add support for toggling Daikin streamers (@viiru- - #40418) (daikin docs)
- Add xiamoi_miio the water_box / mop status (@JJdeVries - #43355) (xiaomi_miio docs)
- Add google cloud tts SSML + fix (@lufton - #40203) (google_cloud docs)
- Bump meteofrance-api to 1.0.1 (@oncleben31 - #44389) (meteo_france docs)
- Bump actions/setup-python from v2.2.0 to v2.2.1 (@dependabot - #44420)
- Update denonavr to 0.9.9 (@scarface-4711 - #44411) (denonavr docs)
- Reduce IPP errors when printer is offline (@dgomes - #44413) (ipp docs)
- Add additional debug launch methods in launch.json (@oncleben31 - #44419)
- Cleanup and optimization for Zerproc (@emlove - #44430) (zerproc docs)
- Add ecobee humidity attributes (@treylok - #44366) (ecobee docs)
- Support area on entities for google assistant (@elupus - #44300) (google_assistant docs)
- KNX BinarySensor takes float values for
reset_after(@farmio - #44446) (knx docs)
- Fix KNX issue if 0 kelvin is reported by device (@phibos - #44392) (knx docs)
- Bump codecov/codecov-action from v1.1.0 to v1.1.1 (@dependabot - #44442)
- Remove Travis CI config (@scop - #44443)
- Move Legacy Works With Nest integration to subdirectory (@allenporter - #44368) (nest docs) (new-integration)
- Bump hyperion-py to 0.6.1 (@dermotduffy - #44490) (hyperion docs)
- Motion Blinds upgrade to local push (@starkillerOG - #44391) (motion_blinds docs)
- Fix filter sensor None state (@dgomes - #44439) (filter docs)
- Translate siri requests to turn on thermostats to valid targets (@bdraco - #44236) (homekit docs)
- Periodically attempt to discover new wemo devices (@esev - #44361) (wemo docs)
- Fix the docstring in type_fans.py (@tomaszpieczykolan - #44511) (homekit docs)
- Remove useless async_add_executor_job (@tetienne - #44496) (somfy docs)
- Support auto as Dyson fan on device state (@GreenTentacle - #44472) (dyson docs)
- Bump pywemo to 0.5.6 (@mattbilodeau - #44440) (wemo docs)
- Convert mpd component to use the async MPDClient (@mweinelt - #44384) (mpd docs)
- Handle missing Somfy devices during update (@tetienne - #44425) (somfy docs)
- Update README.rst to avoid redirects (@hmmbob - #44519)
- Upgrade huawei-lte-api to 1.4.17 (@scop - #44499) (huawei_lte docs)
- Add album art support in the mpd component (@mweinelt - #44527) (mpd docs)
- Add Olivia voice to Amazon Polly TTS (@aque0us - #44513) (amazon_polly docs)
- Fully remove Avri integration (@timvancann - #44478) (breaking-change)
- Add explicit support for Luxembourg Smarty meter in dsmr integration (@RobBie1221 - #43975) (dsmr docs)
- Simplify nest event handling (@allenporter - #44367) (nest docs)
- Tado: add full list of devices (@Noltari - #44475) (tado docs) (breaking-change)
- Improve nest setup error handling (@allenporter - #44385) (nest docs)
- Tado: use proper variable name to avoid confusion (@Noltari - #44571) (tado docs)
- Soma cover battery level attribute (@badguy99 - #44459) (soma docs)
- Turn on denonavr receiver when a source is changed (@knyar - #44473) (denonavr docs)
- Ensure consistent spelling of “ID” (@spacegaier - #44585)
- Reset hs color/color temperature when changing the other one (ZHA) (@TheJulianJES - #44566) (zha docs)
- Improve TDBU motion blinds control (@starkillerOG - #44500) (motion_blinds docs)
- Add support for Gree device light panels (@cmroche - #42979) (gree docs) (new-platform)
- Update pyotgw to 1.0b1 (@mvn23 - #43352) (opentherm_gw docs) (breaking-change)
- Optimize api calls between envoy_reader and Home Assistant (@gtdiehl - #42857) (enphase_envoy docs)
- Bump version to fix returned data for old firmware (@gtdiehl - #44600) (enphase_envoy docs)
- Add Config Flow to bmw_connected_drive (@rikroe - #39585) (bmw_connected_drive docs) (breaking-change)
- Simplify motion blinds push callback (@starkillerOG - #44579) (motion_blinds docs)
- Fix typo in sensor names (@tsvi - #44598) (jewish_calendar docs)
- Move HomeKit autostart to advanced options flow (@bdraco - #44599) (homekit docs)
- Use entity service for motion blinds (@starkillerOG - #44611) (motion_blinds docs)
- Bump skybellpy to 0.6.3 (@MisterWil - #44619) (skybell docs)
- Add discovery to Motion Blinds (@starkillerOG - #44615) (motion_blinds docs)
- Updated frontend to 20201229.0 (@bramkragten - #44632) (frontend docs)
- Add OutdoorPlug to wemo (@mattbilodeau - #44629) (wemo docs)
- Support homekit discovery for roku (@ctalkington - #44625) (roku docs)
- Initial Verisure cleanups (@frenck - #44639) (verisure docs)
- Add debug logging for failed OAuth token refreshes to help users diagnose (@allenporter - #44637)
- Upgrade psutil to 5.8.0 (@fabaff - #44640) (systemmonitor docs)
- Publish timestamps in nest events (@allenporter - #44641) (nest docs)
- Fix shelly shutdown AttributeError (@chemelli74 - #44172) (shelly docs)
- Upgrade youtube_dl to 2020.12.29 (@fabaff - #44643) (media_extractor docs)
- Update py-august to 0.25.2 to fix august token refreshes (@bdraco - #40109) (august docs) (beta fix)
- Suppress vizio logging API call failures to prevent no-op logs (@raman325 - #44388) (vizio docs) (beta fix)
- Add motion binary sensor (@bieniu - #44445) (shelly docs) (beta fix) (new-integration)
- Correct Dyson climate fan auto mode (@Sian-Lee-SA - #44569) (dyson docs) (beta fix)
- Upgrade canary integration to use py-canary 0.5.1 (@markallanson - #44645) (canary docs) (beta fix)
- Bump ZHA quirks version to 0.0.50 (@dmulcahey - #44650) (zha docs) (beta fix)
- Bump zm-py version to 0.5.2 (@dlintott - #44658) (zoneminder docs) (beta fix)
- always sync unit_of_measurement (@dgomes - #44670) (utility_meter docs) (beta fix)
- Catch Shelly zeroconf types with uppercase too (@balloob - #44672) (shelly docs) (beta fix)
- Fix legacy nest api binary_sensor initialization (@allenporter - #44674) (nest docs) (beta fix)
- Zeroconf lowercase (@balloob - #44675) (brother docs) (zeroconf docs) (beta fix)
- Bump up ZHA dependencies (@Adminiuga - #44680) (zha docs) (beta fix)
- Fix broken test test_auto_purge in recorder (@allenporter - #44687) (recorder docs) (beta fix)
- Fix script wait templates with now/utcnow (@bdraco - #44717) (beta fix)
- Fix rest notify GET without params configured (@bdraco - #44723) (rest docs) (beta fix)
- Fix templates for rest notify (@bdraco - #44724) (rest docs) (beta fix)
- Bump H11 library to support non RFC line endings (@Kane610 - #44735) (beta fix)
- Guard unbound var for DSMR (@balloob - #44673) (dsmr docs) (beta fix)
- Change rest sensors update interval for Shelly Motion (@bieniu - #44692) (shelly docs) (beta fix)
- Add index to old_state_id column for postgres and older databases (@bdraco - #44757) (recorder docs) (beta fix)
- Update docker base image 2021.01.0 (@pvizeli - #44761) (beta fix)
- Fix bug with blink auth flow (@bmatcuk - #44769) (blink docs) (beta fix)
- Fix knx.send service not accepting floats (@farmio - #44802) (knx docs) (beta fix)
- Fix zeroconf outgoing dns compression corruption for large packets (@bdraco - #44828) (zeroconf docs) (beta fix)
- Implement color mode for ZHA light polling (@TheJulianJES - #44829) (zha docs) (beta fix)
- Bump pypck to 0.7.8 (@alengwenus - #44834) (lcn docs) (beta fix)
- Make Alexa custom ID unique (@balloob - #44839) (alexa docs) (cloud docs) (beta fix)
- Bump openwebifpy version: 3.1.6 → 3.2.7 (@fbradyirl - #44847) (enigma2 docs) (beta fix)
- Fix Canary doing I/O in event loop (@frenck - #44854) (canary docs) (beta fix)
- Update frontend to 20201229.1 (@bramkragten - #44861) (frontend docs) (beta fix)
- Bump pytradfri to 7.0.6 (@MartinHjelmare - #44661) (tradfri docs) (beta fix)
- Fix Plex media summary attribute (@jjlawren - #44863) (plex docs) (beta fix)
- Bump python-ecobee-api to 0.2.8 (@treylok - #44866) (ecobee docs) (beta fix)