The Home Connect integration allows users to integrate their home appliances supporting the Home Connect standard for Bosch and Siemens using the official cloud API.
The integration will add one Home Assistant device for each connected home appliance which will have the following entities:
- A power switch
- If the device has programs, switches for each of the individual programs will be added. Note that program options cannot be configured currently.
- If the device has programs, a timestamp sensor for remaining time and a numeric sensor for the progress percentage.
Note that it depends on the appliance and on API permissions which of the features are supported. A notable limitation is that oven programs cannot be started currently.
- Visit https://developer.home-connect.com and sign up for a developer account.
- Under Applications, register a new App:
- Application ID: Home Assistant (or whatever name makes sense to you)
- OAuth Flow: Authorization Code Grant Flow
- Redirect URI: “
<INTERNAL_HOME_ASSISTANT_URL>/auth/external/callbackUse your internal Home Assistant URL, if you didn’t configure one manually, use your local IP address. Examples:
- Add the client ID and client secret to your
- Once Home Assistant has restarted, go to Configuration > Integrations.
- Select the Home Connect integration.
# Example configuration.yaml entry home_connect: client_id: CLIENT_ID client_secret: CLIENT_SECRET