The Home Connect integration will allow users to integrate their home appliances supporting the Home Connect standard using the official API.
The integration will add one Home Assistant device for each connected home appliance which will have the following entities:
- A power switch
- If the device has programs, switches for the individual programs. Note that program options cannot be configured at present.
- If the device has programs, a timestamp sensor for remaining time and a numeric sensor for the progress in percent.
Note that it depends on the appliance and on API permissions which of the features are actually supported. A notable limitation is that oven programs cannot be started at present.
- Visit https://developer.home-connect.com and sign up for a developer accouunt.
- Under Applications, register a new App:
- Application ID: Home Assistant
- OAuth Flow: Authorization Code Grant Flow
- Redirect URI :
- Add the client ID and client secret to your
- Once Home Assistant restarted, go to Configuration > Integrations.
- Select the Home Connect integration.
# Example configuration.yaml entry home_connect: client_id: CLIENT_ID client_secret: CLIENT_SECRET