myq cover platform lets you control MyQ-Enabled garage doors through Home Assistant. Device names in Home Assistant are generated based on the names defined in your MyQ Device mobile app.
Adding MyQ to your Home Assistant instance can be done via the user interface, by taking the following steps:
- Browse to your Home Assistant instance.
- In the sidebar click on Configuration.
- From the configuration menu select: Integrations.
MyQ can be auto-discovered by Home Assistant. If an instance was found, it will be shown in the top of the list of integrations as “Discovered”. If that is the case click on the Configure button to start setting up the discovered instance.
If there wasn’t any discovered automatically, don’t worry! You can set up a manual integration entry:
- In the bottom right, click on the Add Integration button.
- From the list, search and select “MyQ”.
- Follow the instruction on screen to complete the set up.
After completing, the MyQ integration will be immediately available for use.
Your MyQ gateway will appear as a binary sensor that shows if the device is connected.
Garage doors and gates linked to your
MyQ account will appear as covers.
Suggest an edit to this page, or provide/view feedback for this page.