This integration allows ESPHome devices to connect directly to Home Assistant with the native ESPHome API.
Adding ESPHome to your Home Assistant instance can be done via the user
interface, by using this My button:
ESPHome can be auto-discovered by Home Assistant. If an instance was found,
it will be shown as “Discovered”, which you can select to set it up right
Manual configuration steps
If there wasn’t any discovered automatically, don’t worry! You can set up a
manual integration entry:
- Browse to your Home Assistant instance.
- In the sidebar click on Configuration.
- From the configuration menu select: Integrations.
- In the bottom right, click on the
Add Integration button.
- From the list, search and select “ESPHome”.
- Follow the instruction on screen to complete the set up.
Suggest an edit to this page, or provide/view feedback for this page.