spider integration is the main integration to integrate all Itho Daalderop Spider related platforms. You will need your Spider account information (username, password) to discover and control devices which are related to your account.
There is currently support for the following device types within Home Assistant:
Adding Itho Daalderop Spider to your Home Assistant instance can be done via the user interface, by using this My button:
If the above My button doesn’t work, you can also perform the following steps manually:
- Browse to your Home Assistant instance.
- In the sidebar click on Configuration.
- From the configuration menu select: Integrations.
- In the bottom right, click on the Add Integration button.
- From the list, search and select “Itho Daalderop Spider”.
- Follow the instruction on screen to complete the set up.