Internet Printing Protocol (IPP) integration allows you to read current data from your networked printer that supports the Internet Printing Protocol.
It provides information about the printer’s state and remaining ink levels.
Adding Internet Printing Protocol (IPP) to your Home Assistant instance can be done via the user interface, by using this My button:
If the above My button doesn’t work, you can also perform the following steps manually:
- Browse to your Home Assistant instance.
- In the sidebar click on Configuration.
- From the configuration menu select: Integrations.
- In the bottom right, click on the Add Integration button.
- From the list, search and select “Internet Printing Protocol (IPP)”.
- Follow the instruction on screen to complete the set up.