This integration allows you to control Tasmota devices over MQTT.
- MQTT server and the MQTT integration set up in Home Assistant.
- Tasmota devices flashed with version 9.2, or later.
- Tasmota devices configured for native discovery (
Tasmota Buttons, Fans, Lights, relays, Sensors, Shutters and Switches are supported.
- Tasmota Buttons will be added as Home Assistant
- Tasmota Lights will be added as Home Assistant
lightentities. Single channel Dimmers, RGB lights, RGB lights with Color Temperature control and RGB lights with White control are supported.
- Tasmota Relays will be added as Home Assistant
SetOption30 0. If
SetOption30 1, relays will be added as
- Tasmota Sensors will be added as Home Assistant
- Tasmota Shutters will be added as Home Assistant
coverentities. Currently only Shutter modes 1 to 4 are supported. Shutter mode 5 and Tuya shutters are not supported.
- Tasmota Switches will be added as Home Assistant
automation triggersdepending by the
- The fan functionality in Tasmota devices with module configured as iFan02 or iFan03 will be added as Home Assistant
fanentities. Tuya fans are not supported.
- The integration will also create up to eight Status Sensors, each one with a different information. Please note all the Status Sensors are disabled by default.
Adding Tasmota to your Home Assistant instance can be done via the user interface, by taking the following steps:
Browse to your Home Assistant instance.
In the sidebar click on Configuration.
From the configuration menu select: Integrations.
In the bottom right, click on the Add Integration button.
From the list, search and select “Tasmota”.
Follow the instruction on screen to complete the set up.
After completing, the Tasmota integration will be immediately available for use.
Suggest an edit to this page, or provide/view feedback for this page.