This integration allows you to control Tasmota devices over MQTT.
- MQTT server and the MQTT integration set up in Home Assistant.
- Tasmota devices flashed with version 9.1, or later.
- Tasmota devices configured for native discovery (
Lights, relays, sensors, switches and buttons are supported.
- Lights will be added as Home Assistant
lightentities. Single channel Dimmers, RGB lights, RGB lights with Color Temperature control and RGB lights with White control are supported.
- Relays will be added as Home Assistant
SetOption30 = 0. If
SetOption30 = 1, relays will be added as
- Sensors will be added as Home Assistant
- Switches will be added as Home Assistant
automation triggersdepending by the
- Buttons will be added as Home Assistant
- The integration will also create up to eight Status Sensors, each one with a different information. Please note all the Status Sensors are disabled by default.
This integration can be configured using the integrations in the Home Assistant frontend.
Menu: Configuration -> Integrations.
Click on the
+ sign to add an integration and click on Tasmota (beta).
After completing the configuration flow, the Tasmota integration will be