skybell implementation allows you to integrate your Skybell.com doorbells in Home Assistant.
There is currently support for the following device types within Home Assistant:
Currently only the SkyBell HD is supported by this platform.
Adding SkyBell to your Home Assistant instance can be done via the user interface, by using this My button:
If the above My button doesn’t work, you can also perform the following steps manually:
Each added configuration entry will create the following binary sensors:
- Button: When the doorbell button has been pushed.
- Motion: When motion has been detected.
There are two available camera types “Avatar”, which is the default, displays the SkyBell avatar image. It is periodically updated with a fresh image. The other type is “Activity”, which displays a snapshot from the latest event (motion, bell, or on demand) captured by the camera.
The light supports switching and RGB color.
- Chime Level: The volume level for the outside ringer. (0 equals off)
- Do Not Disturb: Disable the indoor ringer.
- Motion Sensor: Turn on/off motion sensing. (Enabling this will reset in-app notifications to on)