To display cards on the UI you have to define them in views. Views sort cards in columns based on their
card size. If you want to group some cards you have to use
Use titles and icons to describe the content of views.
(list)(Required)A list of view configurations.
(string)(Required)The title or name.
(list)(Optional)List of entities IDs to display as badge.
(list)(Optional)Cards to display in this view.
(string)(Optional)Paths are used in the URL, more info below.
Default value: view index
(string)(Optional)Icon-name from Material Design Icons.
(boolean)(Optional)Renders the view in panel mode, more info below.
Default value: false
(string)(Optional)Style the background using CSS, more info below.
(string)(Optional)Themes view and cards, more info below.
You can link to one view from another view by its path. For this use cards that support navigation (
navigation_path). Do not use special characters in paths.
- title: Living room # the final path is /lovelace/living_room path: living_room
Picture card config:
- type: picture image: /local/living_room.png tap_action: action: navigate navigation_path: /lovelace/living_room
If you define an icon the title will be used as a tool-tip.
- title: Garden icon: mdi:flower
This renders the first card on full width, other cards in this view will not be rendered. Good for cards like
- title: Map panel: true cards: - type: map entities: - device_tracker.demo_paulus - zone.home
- title: Living room background: center / cover no-repeat url("/local/background.png") fixed
Set a separate theme for the view and its cards.
- title: Home theme: happy