Home Assistant dashboards are a fast, customizable and powerful way for users to manage their home using their mobiles and desktops.
- 29 different cards to place and configure as you like.
- Dashboard Editor: Allows you to manage your dashboard by including a live preview when editing cards.
- Fast: Using a static configuration allows us to build up the dashboard once.
- Cards have a number of options which help to configure your data as required.
- Themes (even at a per card basis).
- Ability to override names and icons of entities.
- Custom Cards from our amazing community are fully supported.
To start, go to the Home Assistant Overview page, click on the three dots at the top right of the screen and select ‘Edit Dashboard’. Then click on the blue ‘+ Add Card’ icon at the bottom right and select a card to add.
To try it yourself, check out the demo.
- Suggestions are welcome in the frontend repository
- For help with dashboards, join the
#frontendchannel on our chat or our forums