Lovelace is the Home Assistant dashboard. It’s a fast, customizable and powerful way for users to manage their homes, working on mobile and desktop.
- 27 different cards to place and configure as you like.
- Dashboard Editor. Gives you the ability to manage your Lovelace dashboard including a live preview when editing cards.
- Fast. Using a static configuration allows us to build up the dashboard once.
- Cards have numerous options to configure how your data is presented.
- Themes; even at a per card basis.
- Ability to override names and icons of entities.
- Custom Cards from our amazing community are fully supported.
To start, go to the Home Assistant Overview page, click the three dots at the top right of the screen and select ‘Edit Dashboard’. Then click the orange ‘+’ icon at the bottom right and select a card to add.
To try it yourself, check out the demo.
- Suggestions are welcome in the frontend repository
- For help with Lovelace, join the
#frontendchannel on our chat or our forums