Lovelace is the name of the Home Assistant user interface. It is a fast, customizable and powerful way for users to manage their homes, working both on mobile and desktop.
- 24 cards to place and configure as you like.
- UI Editor. A configuration UI to manage your Lovelace UI including live preview when editing cards.
- Fast. Using a static config allows us to build up the UI once.
- Cards have numerous options to configure how your data is presented.
- Themes; even at a per card basis.
- Ability to override names and icons of entities.
- Custom Cards from our amazing community are fully supported.
To try it yourself, check out the demo.
- Suggestions are welcome in the ui-schema repository
- For help with Lovelace, join the #lovelace channel on our chat or our forums