Lovelace is the Home Assistant user interface. It’s a fast, customizable and powerful way for users to manage their homes, working on mobile or desktop.
- 25 different cards to place and configure as you like.
- UI Editor. A configuration UI to manage your Lovelace UI including live preview when editing cards.
- Fast. Using a static configuration allows us to build up the UI once.
- Cards have numerous options to configure how your data is presented.
- Themes; even at a per card basis.
- Ability to override names and icons of entities.
- Custom Cards from our amazing community are fully supported.
To start, go to the Home Assistant Overview page, click the three dots at the top right of the screen and select ‘Configure UI’. Then click the orange ‘+’ icon at the bottom right and select a card to add.
To try it yourself, check out the demo.
- Suggestions are welcome in the frontend repository
- For help with Lovelace, join the
#frontendchannel on our chat or our forums