Welcome to 2017 and 0.36. We are proud to announce the first release for this year. While we are still migrating parts to async but 0.36 is focusing on new features and a lot of bug fixes.
Packages are providing a new way to organize different component’s configuration parts together. With packages we offer the option to include different components or parts of configuration using any of the
The InfluxDB component was causing problems in a wide variety of use cases. @titilambert improved our InfluxDB exporter feature. It might be that you need to run the migration script to update your InfluxDB database.
$ hass --script influxdb_migrator \ -H IP_INFLUXDB_HOST -u INFLUXDB_USERNAME -p INFLUXDB_PASSWORD \ -d INFLUXDB_DB_NAME
No, unfortunately we are not going to space. The
iss sensor is tracking the position of the International Space Station and gives you some details.
The support for Insteon was removed due to issues a while ago. With the
insteon_local component support for Insteon is back and let one work locally with an Insteon setup.
- Sensor: Support for HydroQuebec (@titilambert)
- Sensor: Tracking the ISS (@HydrelioxGitHub)
- Sensor: USPS deliveries tracking (@happyleavesaoc)
- Device tracker: New ping-based tracker (@michaelarnauts)
- TTS: Support for Pico (@doudz)
- Switch: BeagleBone Black GPIO are supported now (@MatoKafkac)
- Light: New support for Tikteck Bluetooth bulbs (@mjg59)
- Switch: Support for customised Kankun SP3 Wifi switches (@webworxshop)
- Insteon local: Local insteon support(@wardcraigj)
rest_command: Support for using REST (@pvizeli)
- Sensor: Show details of the Dublin RTPI information (@ttroy50)
- Light: Zengge Bluetooth bulbs (@mjg59)
- Fan: Wink support for fans (@w1ll1am23)
- Device tracker: New TrackR device tracker support (@w1ll1am23)
- Device tracker: Support for Xiaomi router (@RiRomain)
- Sensor: New SMA Solar Webconnect sensor (@kellerza)
- Notify: Lannouncer TTS support (@michaelarnauts)
- Image processing: Support for Image processing (@pvizeli)
- Device tracker: UPC Connect box platform support (@pvizeli)
- Weather: Australian BOM (Bureau of Meteorology) support (@Zac-HD)
- Notify: Support for MySensors notifications (@MartinHjelmare)
- TTS: New Yandex SpeechKit TTS integration (@lupin-de-mid)
- Sensor - sonarr: Add
urlbaseto Sonarr (@quadportnick)
- Switch - broadlink: Support for SP devices (@Danielhiversen)
- Homematic: Support for HMIP-PSM or HMWIOSwitch (@danielperna84, @pvizeli)
- Light - flux: Ledenet protocol support by Flux LED (@bah2830)
- Device tracker: Support for longer intervals (@partofthething)
- ISY994: Weather sensors added (@rmkraus)
- InfluxDB: Improvements to avoid issues with storing details (@titilambert)
- Light - Yeelight: Auto discovery support and color temperature feature for Yeelight (@jjensn)
- Media player - SqueezeBox: Switch to JSON-RPC (@dasos)
- Scripts: Support for
- Media player: Support for
ffmpegis now included by default (@colinodell)
- Minor and not so minor features and bug fixes by @balloob, @pvizeli, @fabaff, @mezz64, @andrey-git, @aequitas, @abmantis, @turbokongen, @jabesq, @michaelarnauts, @kellerza, @titilambert, @btorresgil, @henworth, @armills, @mjg59, @Giannie, @n8henrie, @magicus, @florianholzapfel, @MrMep, @bah2830, @happyleavesaoc, @lwis, @glance-, @markferry, and @nikdoof.
- Fix load_yaml default value (@balloob)
- Fix discovery of flux_led (@Danielhiversen)
- Fix Python Nest dependency re-installation (@Danielhiversen)
- Make USPS to use absolute path to save cookie (@tchellomello)
- Fix UPC_connect cookies (@pvizeli)
- Fix Eq3bt import issues (@rytilahti)
- Fix Bluetooth and Volvo trackers (@pvizeli)
- Fix lannouncer notify platform (@mKeRix)
APNS service was moved to the
InfluxDB component has a new schema to store values in the InfluxDB database. You may require to run the
influxdb_migratorscript. You have to note:
- There will not be any tags/fields named time anymore.
- All numeric fields (int/float/bool) will be stored as float inside influx db.
- All string fields corresponding to state attributes will be renamed as FIELDNAME_str, where FIELDNAME is the state attribute, to avoid type conflicts.
- All string fields corresponding to a state will be renamed as state (former value).
- Fields named value will always be stored as float.
- Fields named state will always be stored as string.
- TTS cache files use now the language abbreviation as part of the name. If you want to use the cache, it need to be renamed or cleared, new created. E. g.
Experiencing issues introduced by this release? Please report them in our issue tracker. Make sure to fill in all fields of the issue template.