met platform uses the Met.no web service as a source for meteorological data for your location. The weather forecast is delivered by the Norwegian Meteorological Institute and the NRK.
Adding Meteorologisk institutt (Met.no) to your Home Assistant instance can be done via the user interface, by using this My button:
If the above My button doesn’t work, you can also perform the following steps manually:
- Browse to your Home Assistant instance.
- In the sidebar click on Settings.
- From the configuration menu select: Integrations.
- In the bottom right, click on the Add Integration button.
- From the list, search and select “Meteorologisk institutt (Met.no)”.
- Follow the instruction on screen to complete the set up.