0.14: Steam, D-Link smart plugs and Neurio Energy Sensors
It’s been another two weeks which means it’s time for release: 0.14!
- Notify: Command line platform added (@stefan-jonasson)
- Sensor: Verisure mousedetectors now supported (@turbokongen)
- Core: Entities can now expose if they assume their state representation is correct (@balloob)
- Sensor: TCP platform added (@flyte)
- Binary Sensor: TCP platform added (@flyte)
- Sensor: Neurio energy sensor now supported (@infamy)
- Binary Sensor: nx584 support added (@kk7ds)
- Improve and clarify CI testing (@sdague)
- Automation: State triggers and conditions now takes optional
forconfig parameter to only trigger when a state hasn’t changed for a certain period of time (@pavoni, @stefan-jonasson)
- Sensor: Nest weather data added (@w1ll1am23)
- Device Tracker: Ubiquiti Unifi now supported (@kk7ds)
- Binary Sensor: MySensors now supported (@MartinHjelmare)
- Binary Sensor: Bloomsky now supported (@balloob)
- Binary Sensor: Z-Wave now supported (@tpatja)
- Switch: D-Link smart plugs now supported (@LinuxChristian)
- Script: Toggle support added (@Andythigpen)
- Light: Wemo now supported (@jaharkes)
- Rollershutter: Command line platform added (@t30)
- Sensor: Steam now supported (@GreenTurtwig)
- Binary Sensor: Wink now supported (@w1ll1am23)
- Demo has been updated (@kfgoode)
- Frontend: new UI for camera’s (@balloob)
Camera feeds are now directly embedded in the frontend.
Backwards incompatible changes
- Component: Simple Alarm has been removed. Still available in the cookbook.
- Script: Turning on a script that is already on is now a no-op instead of skipping current delay.
- Wemo switches now have to be set up via the main Wemo component
- Command line platforms for switch, sensor and binary_sensor have been renamed to
- The rfxtrx sensors entity ids will incur a one time change to move to a stable format. See the docs for more details.