It’s been a few weeks but we managed to polish a nice new release of Home Assistant for y’all!
- New lock component including Wink support (@miniconfig)
- New binary sensor component including aRest and MQTT support (@fabaff)
- New rollershutter component including MQTT support (@sfam)
- New InfluxDB component to store data in InfluxDB (@fabaff)
- Thermostat: Ecobee now supported (@nkgilley)
- Thermostat: Homematic now supported (@goir)
- Support for parsing JSON values received over MQTT (@mcdeck)
- Bunch of bug fixes and optimizations
To update, run
pip3 install --upgrade homeassistant.