The Tesla Wall Connector integration allows you to integrate your Gen 3 Tesla Wall Connector with Wi-Fi into Home Assistant.
Adding Tesla Wall Connector to your Home Assistant instance can be done via the user interface, by using this My button:
Tesla Wall Connector can be auto-discovered by Home Assistant. If an instance was found, it will be shown as “Discovered”, which you can select to set it up right away.
If there wasn’t any discovered automatically, don’t worry! You can set up a manual integration entry:
- Browse to your Home Assistant instance.
- In the sidebar click on Configuration.
- From the configuration menu select: Integrations.
- In the bottom right, click on the Add Integration button.
- From the list, search and select “Tesla Wall Connector”.
- Follow the instruction on screen to complete the set up.