The SRP Energy integration shows information from SRP hourly energy usage report for their customers.
You need a username, password, and account ID which you can create at SRP.
Adding SRP Energy to your Home Assistant instance can be done via the user
interface, by using this My button:
Manual configuration steps
If the above My button doesn’t work, you can also perform the following steps
- Browse to your Home Assistant instance.
- In the sidebar click on Settings.
- From the configuration menu select: Integrations.
- In the bottom right, click on the
Add Integration button.
- From the list, search and select “SRP Energy”.
- Follow the instruction on screen to complete the set up.
Suggest an edit to this page, or provide/view feedback for this page.