skybell implementation allows you to integrate your Skybell.com doorbells in Home Assistant.
There is currently support for the following device types within Home Assistant:
Currently only the SkyBell HD is supported by this platform.
Adding SkyBell to your Home Assistant instance can be done via the user interface, by using this My button:
If the above My button doesn’t work, you can also perform the following steps manually:
Browse to your Home Assistant instance.
In the sidebar, select Settings.
From the configuration menu, select Devices & Services.
In the bottom right, select the Add Integration button.
From the list, search and select SkyBell.
Follow the instructions on screen to complete the setup.
Each added configuration entry will create the following binary sensors:
- Button: When the doorbell button has been pushed.
- Motion: When motion has been detected.
There are two available camera types “Avatar”, which is the default, displays the SkyBell avatar image. It is periodically updated with a fresh image. The other type is “Activity”, which displays a snapshot from the latest event (motion, bell, or on demand) captured by the camera.
The light supports switching and RGB color.
- Chime Level: The volume level for the outside ringer. (0 equals off)
- Do Not Disturb: Disable the indoor ringer.
- Motion Sensor: Turn on/off motion sensing. (Enabling this will reset in-app notifications to on)