rachio switch platform allows you to control your Rachio irrigation system.
- Log in at https://app.rach.io/.
- Click the user button at the top right.
- Click API Access Token.
- Copy the API access token from the dialog that opens.
To add this platform to your installation, add the following to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry switch: - platform: rachio access_token: xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx
- access_token (Required): Your Rachio API Access Token.
- manual_run_mins (Optional): For how long, in minutes, to turn on a station when the switch is enabled. Defaults to 10 minutes.
In this section you find some real life examples of how to use this switch.
irrigation: name: Irrigation icon: mdi:water-pump view: true entities: - group.zones_front - group.zones_back zones_front: name: Front Yard view: false entities: - switch.driveway - switch.front_bushes - switch.front_garden - switch.front_yard - switch.side_yard zones_back: name: Back Yard view: false entities: - switch.back_bushes - switch.back_garden - switch.back_porch - switch.back_trees
If you would like to see and control more detailed zone information, create an iFrame that renders the Rachio web app.
panel_iframe: rachio: title: Rachio url: "https://app.rach.io" icon: mdi:water-pump