toon integration platform can be used to control your Toon thermostat. This integration adds a climate device for your Toon thermostat, sensors for power and gas consumption, sensors for solar production and several binary sensors for things like boiler burner on/off, hot tap water and boiler health status.
toon integration to work, you’ll need an active Toon subscription with Eneco and a Toon API developer account.
There is currently support for the following device types within Home Assistant:
- Binary Sensor
In order to be able to use this component, you’ll need to sign up for a free Toon API developer account.
- Visit the Toon API developers website, and sign in. Create an account if you don’t have one already.
- Open the “My Apps” page and click on “Add a new App” button on the top right.
- The “Add App” page shows a form with two fields:
- App Name: Can be anything you like, for example, “Home Assistant” will just do.
Callback URL: Fill in
localhostin this field.
- Click on “Create App” to complete the creation process.
- Open the “My Apps” page again and click on the app that you’ve just created.
- You need the codes now shown: “Consumer Key” and “Consumer Secret”.
- Add the Toon integration to your
configuration.yamland restart Home Assistant. Then, go to
Configuration > Integrationsand select
CONFIGUREnext to Toon and follow the setup instructions.
To use your Toon in your installation, add the following to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry toon: client_id: YOUR_CONSUMER_KEY client_secret: YOUR_CONSUMER_SECRET
toon climate platform allows you to interact with your Toon thermostat.
Home Assistant support the four Toon presets:
It also supports setting the temperature manually.
Updates ententies from Toon with fresh queried data.
|Service data attribute||Optional||Description|
||Yes||The display you wish to fetch updates from.|