tile platform allows Home Assistant to utilize Tile® Bluetooth trackers.
The official Tile mobile app handles the actual tracking of Tile devices using
the mobile device’s Bluetooth and GPS.
Adding Tile to your Home Assistant instance can be done via the user
interface, by using this My button:
Manual configuration steps
If the above My button doesn’t work, you can also perform the following steps
- Browse to your Home Assistant instance.
- In the sidebar click on Configuration.
- From the configuration menu select: Integrations.
- In the bottom right, click on the
Add Integration button.
- From the list, search and select “Tile”.
- Follow the instruction on screen to complete the set up.
Suggest an edit to this page, or provide/view feedback for this page.