The Starlink integration allows you to integrate your Starlink into Home Assistant.
Important: If your Starlink is in bypass mode, you will need to open a route to it so that the local API can be accessed. Otherwise this integration will not work.
To add the Starlink integration to your Home Assistant instance, use this My button:
If the above My button doesn’t work, you can also perform the following steps manually:
- Ping - The ping that Starlink has measured, in ms
- Ping drop rate - The percentage of failed ping requests (aka “dropped”). This is the inverse of “Uptime” in the Starlink app.
- Azimuth - The direction Dishy is facing in degrees
- Elevation - Dishy’s current elevation in degrees
- Uplink throughput - The amount of data being uploaded through Starlink
- Downlink throughput - The amount of data being downloaded through Starlink
- Last boot time - The time Starlink was last turned on
- Update available - Whether there is an update pending install
- Obstructed - Whether Dishy is currently obstructed
- Roaming mode - Whether Starlink is “roaming”. Roaming is an optional upgrade that allows you to use your Starlink outside of your home address. It is also known as “portability mode”
- Heating - Whether Dishy is currently heating. This may be due to cold temperatures, or an attempt to thaw snow and ice
- Idle - Whether Starlink is “sleeping”, as per the schedule defined in the Starlink app
- Mast near vertical - Whether Dishy is mounted straight
- Motors stuck - Whether Dishy is unable to move
- Slow ethernet - Whether the Ethernet link is at max (gigabit) speed
- Thermal throttle - Whether Starlink has reduced performance to avoid overheating
- Unexpected location - Whether Starlink has detected operation outside of its designated area
- Reboot - Reboots your Starlink system
- Stowed - Controls whether Dishy is stowed
- Device location - Tracks the location of Dishy. Note you need to allow location access on the local network via the Starlink app for this to work. This is disabled by default in the Starlink app and is thus disabled by default in Home Assistant.