The Pentair ScreenLogic integration allows you to integrate your Pentair Intellitouch or EasyTouch pool controller with Home Assistant via the Pentair ScreenLogic gateway.
Adding Pentair ScreenLogic to your Home Assistant instance can be done via the user interface, by taking the following steps:
- Browse to your Home Assistant instance.
- In the sidebar click on Configuration.
- From the configuration menu select: Integrations.
Pentair ScreenLogic can be auto-discovered by Home Assistant. If an instance was found, it will be shown in the top of the list of integrations as “Discovered”. If that is the case click on the Configure button to start setting up the discovered instance.
If there wasn’t any discovered automatically, don’t worry! You can set up a manual integration entry:
- In the bottom right, click on the Add Integration button.
- From the list, search and select “Pentair ScreenLogic”.
- Follow the instruction on screen to complete the set up.
After completing, the Pentair ScreenLogic integration will be immediately available for use.
ScreenLogic options are set via Configuration -> Integrations -> Pentair ScreenLogic -> Options.
- Seconds between scans - How many seconds between each polling of the ScreenLogic gateway.
Suggest an edit to this page, or provide/view feedback for this page.