rpi_power integration allows you to detect bad power supply on Raspberry Pi.
Adding Raspberry Pi Power Supply Checker to your Home Assistant instance can be done via the user interface, by using this My button:
If the above My button doesn’t work, you can also perform the following steps manually:
- Browse to your Home Assistant instance.
- In the sidebar click on Configuration.
- From the configuration menu select: Integrations.
- In the bottom right, click on the Add Integration button.
- From the list, search and select “Raspberry Pi Power Supply Checker”.
- Follow the instruction on screen to complete the set up.