PECO Outage Counter
PECO is a public utility company that provides electricity to the Philadelphia metro.
To learn more about PECO, visit their about page.
This integration is only for PECO customers. To see if your county is supported, take a look at their outage map.
PECO Is a registered trademark of Exelon Business Services Co., LLC
Adding PECO Outage Counter to your Home Assistant instance can be done via the user interface, by using this My button:
If the above My button doesn’t work, you can also perform the following steps manually:
Browse to your Home Assistant instance.
In the bottom right corner, select the Add Integration button.
From the list, select PECO Outage Counter.
Follow the instructions on screen to complete the setup.
The PECO Outage Counter integration allows you to get the current count of power outages for any county, and the total for the operating region too.
This integration will create 5 entities.
- A sensor that shows how many outages are in your county.
- A sensor that shows the total amount of customers with no power.
- A sensor that shows the total amount of customers served in the county.
- A sensor that shows the percentage of customers with no power.
- A sensor that shows the alert that appears when you open the online outage map.