gogogate2 cover platform lets you control Gogogate2 and iSmartGate enabled garage doors and gates through Home Assistant. Device names in Home Assistant are generated based on the names defined in the GogoGate2 or iSmartGate mobile app.
Adding Gogogate2 and iSmartGate to your Home Assistant instance can be done via the user interface, by taking the following steps:
- Browse to your Home Assistant instance.
- In the sidebar click on Configuration.
- From the configuration menu select: Integrations.
Gogogate2 and iSmartGate can be auto-discovered by Home Assistant. If an instance was found, it will be shown in the top of the list of integrations as “Discovered”. If that is the case click on the Configure button to start setting up the discovered instance.
If there wasn’t any discovered automatically, don’t worry! You can set up a manual integration entry:
- In the bottom right, click on the Add Integration button.
- From the list, search and select “Gogogate2 and iSmartGate”.
- Follow the instruction on screen to complete the set up.
After completing, the Gogogate2 and iSmartGate integration will be immediately available for use.
Suggest an edit to this page, or provide/view feedback for this page.