gogogate2 cover platform lets you control Gogogate2 and iSmartGate enabled garage doors and gates through Home Assistant. Device names in Home Assistant are generated based on the names defined in the GogoGate2 or iSmartGate mobile app.
Adding Gogogate2 and iSmartGate to your Home Assistant instance can be done via the user interface, by using this My button:
Gogogate2 and iSmartGate can be auto-discovered by Home Assistant. If an instance was found, it will be shown as “Discovered”, which you can select to set it up right away.
If there wasn’t any discovered automatically, don’t worry! You can set up a manual integration entry:
- Browse to your Home Assistant instance.
- In the sidebar click on Configuration.
- From the configuration menu select: Integrations.
- In the bottom right, click on the Add Integration button.
- From the list, search and select “Gogogate2 and iSmartGate”.
- Follow the instruction on screen to complete the set up.
Suggest an edit to this page, or provide/view feedback for this page.