flunearyou sensor platform allows users in the United States and its
territories to get information regarding reported flu symptoms from Flu Near
You. The platform can return user-reported information as well reports from the
Center for Disease Control (CDC).
Adding Flu Near You to your Home Assistant instance can be done via the user interface, by taking the following steps:
Browse to your Home Assistant instance.
In the sidebar click on Configuration.
From the configuration menu select: Integrations.
In the bottom right, click on the Add Integration button.
From the list, search and select “Flu Near You”.
Follow the instruction on screen to complete the set up.
After completing, the Flu Near You integration will be immediately available for use.
- Number of reported cases of Avian Flu symptoms
- Number of reported cases of Dengue symptoms
- Number of reported cases of Flu symptoms
- Number of reported cases of Flu-like symptoms
- Number of reported cases of Leptospirosis symptoms
- Total number of reported cases with symptoms
- Number of reported cases with no symptoms
- Current CDC level for the state
- Current CDC “Level 2” for the state
Suggest an edit to this page, or provide/view feedback for this page.