The EcoNet integration is consuming the information provided by a EcoNet enabled Rheem water heater or thermostat.
Adding Rheem EcoNet Products to your Home Assistant instance can be done via the user interface, by using this My button:
If the above My button doesn’t work, you can also perform the following steps manually:
- Browse to your Home Assistant instance.
- In the sidebar click on Configuration.
- From the configuration menu select: Integrations.
- In the bottom right, click on the Add Integration button.
- From the list, search and select “Rheem EcoNet Products”.
- Follow the instruction on screen to complete the set up.
EcoNet devices may be represented by one or more platforms.
The EcoNet Binary Sensor platform lets you view binary states of sensors associated with your EcoNet thermostat or water heater. For example, if the device is currently running.
The EcoNet Climate platform lets you control your EcoNet thermostat. Multi-zone HVAC systems will have 1 Climate entity per zone.
The EcoNet Sensor platform lets you view sensors associated with your EcoNet thermostat or water heater. For example, alert count or available hot water.
The EcoNet Water Heater platform lets you control your EcoNet water heater. Water Heaters do not report the current water temperature.