tuya component is the main component to integrate all Tuya Smart related platforms. You will need your Tuya account information (username, password and account country code) to discover and control devices which related to your account.
There is currently support for the following device types within Home Assistant:
- Climate - The platform supports the air conditioner and heater.
- Cover - The platform supports curtains.
- Fan - The platform supports most kinds of Tuya fans.
- Light - The platform supports most kinds of Tuya light.
- Scene - The device state in frontend panel will not change immediately after you activate a scene.
- Switch - The platform supports switch and socket.
To add your Tuya devices into your Home Assistant installation, add the following to your
tuya: username: YOUR_TUYA_USERNAME password: YOUR_TUYA_PASSWORD country_code: YOUR_ACCOUNT_COUNTRYCODE
(string)(Required)Your username to log in to Tuya. This may be your phone number.
(string)(Required)Your password to log in to Tuya.
(string)(Required)Your account country code, e.g., 1 for USA or 86 for China.
(string)(Optional)The app where your account register.
tuyafor Tuya Smart,
smart_lifefor Smart Life,
jinvoo_smartfor Jinvoo Smart.
Default value: tuya
These services are available for the
Devices state data and new devices will refresh automatically. If you want to refresh all devices information or get new devices related to your account manually, you can call the