pi_hole sensor platform is displaying the statistical summary of a Pi-Hole system.
To enable this sensor, add the following lines to your
configuration.yaml file for a GET request:
# Example configuration.yaml entry sensor: - platform: pi_hole
host (Optional): The IP address of the Pi-Hole system. Defaults to
location (Optional): The installation location of the Pi-Hole API. Defaults to
ssl (Optional): If
true, use SSL/TLS to connect to the Pi-Hole system. Defaults to
verify_ssl (Optional): Verify the certification of the system. Default to
monitored_conditions (Optional): Defines the stats to monitor as sensors.
- ads_blocked_today: Total number of blocked ads today.
- ads_percentage_today: Percentage of blocked ads.
- dns_queries_today: Total number of DNS queries handled by Pi-Hole today.
- domains_being_blocked: Total number of domains blocked by Pi-Hole.
- queries_cached: Total number of cache queries on the last 24 hours.
- queries_forwarded: Total number of forwarded queries on the last 24 hours.
- unique_clients: Total number of unique clients on the last 24 hours.
- unique_domains: Total number of unique domains on the last 24 hours.