logi_circle sensor platform lets you monitor sensors connected to your Logi Circle cameras in Home Assistant.
You must have the Logi Circle component configured to use this sensor platform.
Once you have enabled the Logi Circle component, add the following to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry sensor: - platform: logi_circle
monitored_conditions array (Optional): Conditions to display in the frontend. The following conditions can be monitored. If not specified, all conditions supported by your camera will be enabled.
- battery_level: Return the battery level percentage from the camera.
- last_activity_time: Return the timestamp from the last time the Logi Circle camera detected any activity.
- privacy_mode: Return the privacy mode status from the camera.
- signal_strength_category: Return the WiFi signal level from the camera.
- signal_strength_percentage: Return the WiFi signal percentage from the camera.
- speaker_volume: Return the relative speaker volume from the camera (0-100%).
- streaming_mode: Return the streaming mode status from the camera.
Currently it supports all 1st and 2nd generation cameras. Cameras without an internal battery will not expose a