freedns component you can keep your FreeDNS record up to date.
You need to determine your update URL or your access token.
- Head over to the FreeDNS website and login to your account.
- Select the menu “Dynamic DNS”
- You should now see your update candiates in a table at the bottom of the page.
- Copy the link target of the “Direct URL”.
- The access token is the part at the end of the link:
- Either put the token as
access_tokenor the whole URL into the
To use the component in your installation, add the following to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry freedns: access_token: YOUR_TOKEN