danfoss_air component allows you to access information from your Danfoss Air HRV unit.
Note: Danfoss Air CCM only accepts one TCP connection at a time. Due to this the component will not work while you have the HRV PC-Tool open.
There is currently support for the following device types within Home Assistant:
# Example configuration.yaml entry danfoss_air: host: IP_ADDRESS_OF_CCM
The following binary sensor is supported.
- Bypass active: Indicator if heat recovery is currrently bypassed.
The following sensors are supported.
- Outdoor temperature: Outdoor air temperature.
- Supply temperature: Air temperature of the air supplied to the house.
- Extract temperature: Air temperature of the air extracted from the house.
- Exhaust temperature: Exhausted air temperature.
- Remaining filter lifetime: Reamining filter lifetime measured in percent.
The following switches are supported.
- Boost: Switch to manually activate boost.
- Bypass: Switch to manually activate bypass.
- Automatic bypass: Switch to enable automatic bypass.