Retrieve ferry departure information from Trafikverket.
Please click here and register to obtain the API key.
Adding Trafikverket Ferry to your Home Assistant instance can be done via the user interface, by using this My button:
If the above My button doesn’t work, you can also perform the following steps manually:
Browse to your Home Assistant instance.
In the sidebar click on Settings.
From the configuration menu select: Devices & Services.
In the bottom right, click on the Add Integration button.
From the list, search and select “Trafikverket Ferry”.
Follow the instruction on screen to complete the set up.
- Retrieve the next departure and information connected to it.
- Destination harbor is optional and by leaving it empty it will show the next destination available from the selected departure harbor.
- By choosing a specific time it will only show departures after this.
- By deselecting from the pre-filled days of the week you can make selections such as only Monday to Friday if needed.
- Departure date and time by made selections.
- Departure sensor for following two departures after next (disabled by default)
- Departure harbor.
- Destination harbor.
- Modified time (this sensor is deactivated as standard).
Other information provided by Trafikverket related to the specific departure is shown as attribute on all sensors.
Ferry harbour names
Click here to see examples of harbor names, use city name as harbor, as for example “Ekerö”, “Svanesund”.