The Samsung SyncThru Printer platform allows Home Assistant to read current data from a local Samsung printer.
Depending on device abilities, the following separate sensors are created if supported:
- Whether the printer is online
- Whether the printer is in an error state
- Black, cyan, magenta and yellow toner fill level
- Black, cyan, magenta and yellow drum state
- First to fifth paper input tray state
- First to sixth paper output tray state
In order for a device to be discovered automatically, SSPD / UPnP (under Network settings) must be enabled.
To add the Samsung SyncThru Printer integration to your Home Assistant instance, use this My button:
Samsung SyncThru Printer can be auto-discovered by Home Assistant. If an instance was found, it will be shown as Discovered. You can then set it up right away.
If it wasn’t discovered automatically, don’t worry! You can set up a manual integration entry: