The OpenGarage integration lets you control the open-source OpenGarage.io device through Home Assistant.
Adding OpenGarage to your Home Assistant instance can be done via the user
interface, by using this My button:
Manual configuration steps
If the above My button doesn’t work, you can also perform the following steps
- Browse to your Home Assistant instance.
- In the sidebar click on Settings.
- From the configuration menu select: Integrations.
- In the bottom right, click on the
Add Integration button.
- From the list, search and select “OpenGarage”.
- Follow the instruction on screen to complete the set up.
Suggest an edit to this page, or provide/view feedback for this page.