obihai integration allows you to view the call status for your Obihai devices.
To add the Obihai integration to your Home Assistant instance, use this My button:
Obihai can be auto-discovered by Home Assistant. If an instance was found, it will be shown as Discovered. You can then set it up right away.
If it wasn’t discovered automatically, don’t worry! You can set up a manual integration entry:
The following is a list of expected sensors and their expected states when using the
- Sensor if the device requires a reboot (
- Sensor for each configured service (
0for no calls,
1for a call and
2for call waiting/3way calling)
- Sensor for the last reboot date
- Sensor for call direction (
No Active Calls,
In addition to the above list the
admin account can expect to see the following sensors:
- Obihai service status (
Downor other states from Obihais network)
- Sensors for each phone port in use (
- Sensors for last caller name and number (this is also the current incoming call, will also show
--if no data provided)
You will also see a reboot button for each configured Obihai, this button will restart the Obihai when pressed.