ipma weather platform uses the Instituto Português do Mar e Atmosfera as a source for current and forecast meteorological data.
Adding Instituto Português do Mar e Atmosfera (IPMA) to your Home Assistant instance can be done via the user interface, by using this My button:
If the above My button doesn’t work, you can also perform the following steps manually:
- Browse to your Home Assistant instance.
- In the sidebar click on Configuration.
- From the configuration menu select: Integrations.
- In the bottom right, click on the Add Integration button.
- From the list, search and select “Instituto Português do Mar e Atmosfera (IPMA)”.
- Follow the instruction on screen to complete the set up.
Suggest an edit to this page, or provide/view feedback for this page.