To add the Ecowitt integration to your Home Assistant instance, use this My button:
If the above My button doesn’t work, you can also perform the following steps manually:
The following steps must be performed to set up this integration. For security reason, use the token path that you get from the Home Assistant config flow.
- Use the Ecowitt App (on your phone) or access the Ecowitt WebUI in a browser at the station IP address.
- Pick your station -> Menu Others -> DIY Upload Servers.
- Hit next and select ‘Customized’
- Pick the protocol Ecowitt, and put in the ip/hostname of your Home Assistant server.
- Path has to match! If using the Ecowitt App, remove the first forward slash from the API token, as the app will prepend one.
- Save configuration.
Ecowitt doesn’t support TLS/SSL, you can use the NGINX TLS Proxy Add-on to support HTTPS and HTTP at the same time.