daikin integration integrates Daikin air conditioning systems into Home Assistant.
There is currently support for the following device types within Home Assistant:
- The European versions of the Wifi Controller Unit (BRP069A41, 42, 43, 45), which is powered by the Daikin Online Controller application. The new versions of WiFi Controller Unit (BRP069Bxx) also should work but it have to be confirmed by users. Tested and working device is BRP069B45.
- The Australian version of the Daikin Wifi Controller Unit BRP072A42. Confirmed working on a Daikin Cora Series Reverse Cycle Split System Air Conditioner 2.5kW Cooling FTXM25QVMA with operation mode, temp, fan swing (3d, horizontal, vertical) which is powered by the DAIKIN Mobile Controller (Android version) application.
- The Australian version of the Daikin Wifi Controller for AirBase units (BRP15B61), which is powered by the Daikin Airbase application.
The Daikin integration can be configured in three ways.
- Automatically via the discovery integration.
- Via the Home Assistant user interface where it will let you enter the IP-address of your Daikin AC.
- Or via the
configuration.yamlfile by adding the following:
# Full manual example configuration.yaml entry daikin: hosts: - 192.168.4.161
daikin climate platform integrates Daikin air conditioning systems into Home Assistant, enabling control of setting the following parameters:
- set_hvac_mode (off, heat, cool, auto, or fan only)
- target temperature
- turn on/off
- fan mode (speed)
- swing mode
- set_preset_mode (away, none)
Current inside temperature is displayed.
Some models do not support setting of fan speed or swing mode.
Preset mode away translates to Daikin’s “Holiday Mode”:
“Holiday mode” is used when you want to turn off your units when you leave you home for a longer time.
When “Holiday mode” is enabled, the following action take place:
- All connected units are turned OFF.
- All schedule timers are disabled.
daikin sensor platform integrates Daikin air conditioning systems into Home Assistant, enabling displaying the following parameters:
- Inside temperature
- Outside temperature
Daikin AirBase units exposes zones (typically rooms) that can be switched on/off individually.
Zones with the name
- will be ignored, just as the AirBase application is working.