Integrate your Efergy meter information into Home Assistant.
To get an app token:
- Log in to your efergy account
- Go to the Settings page
- Click on App tokens
- Click “Add token”
To enable the sensor, add the following lines to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry sensor: - platform: efergy app_token: APP_TOKEN utc_offset: UTC_OFFSET monitored_variables: - type: instant_readings - type: budget - type: cost period: day currency: $ - type: amount period: day - type: current_values
- app_token (Required): The App Token for your account.
- utc_offset (Required): Some variables (currently only the daily_cost) require that the negative number of minutes your timezone is ahead/behind UTC time.
monitored_variables array (Required): Variables to monitor.
type (Required): Name of the variable.
- instant_readings: Instant energy consumption.
- budget: Monthly budget.
- cost: The cost for energy consumption (with the tariff that has been set in Efergy) over a given period.
- amount: The amount of energy consumed over a given period.
current_values: This returns the current energy usage of each device on your account, as
efergy_\<sid of device\>. If you only have one device in your account, this is effectively the same as instant_readings.
- period (Optional): Some variables take a period argument. Valid options are “day”, “week”, “month”, and “year”.
- currency (Optional): This is used to display the cost/period as the unit when monitoring the cost. It should correspond to the actual currency used in your dashboard.
- type (Required): Name of the variable.