deluge platform allows you to monitor your downloads with Deluge from within Home Assistant and setup automation based on the information.
To enable this sensor, add the following lines to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry sensor: - platform: deluge host: IP_ADDRESS monitored_variables: - 'current_status' - 'download_speed' - 'upload_speed'
- host (Required): This is the IP address of your Deluge daemon, eg. 192.168.1.32.
- port (Optional): The port your Deluge daemon uses. Defaults to 58846. Warning, this is not the port of the WebUI.
- name (Optional): The name to use when displaying this Deluge instance.
- username (Optional): Your Deluge username, if you use authentication.
- password (Optional): Your Deluge password, if you use authentication.
monitored_variables array (Required): Conditions to display in the frontend.
- current_status: The status of your Deluge daemon.
- download_speed: The current download speed.
- upload_speed: The current upload speed.