0.8: Honeywell Thermostats, Orvibo switches and Z-Wave switches and lights
We have all been hard at work to get this latest release ready. One of the big highlights in this release is the introduction of an extended iconset to be used in the frontend (credits to @happyleavesaoc for idea and prototype). To get started with customizing, pick any icon from Material Design Icons, prefix the name with
mdi: and stick it into your
customize section in
homeassistant: customize: switch.ac: icon: "mdi:air-conditioner"
- Any existing zone icon will have to be replaced with one from Material Design Icons.
- LimitlessLED light services require colors to be specified in RGB instead of XY.
- Thermostat: Honeywell now supported (@sander76)
- Switch: Orvibo now supported (@happyleavesaoc)
- Camera: mjpeg camera’s now supported (@ryanturner)
- Notify: Pushetta now supported (@fabaff)
- Light: MQTT now supported (@hexxter)
- Light: Z-Wave now supported (@leoc)
- Switch: Z-Wave now supported (@leoc)
- New component logger allows filtering logged data (@badele)
- New component updater will notify users if an update for Home Assistant is available (@rmkraus)
- Notify: PushBullet now allows targeting contacts/channels/specific devices (@tomduijf)
- Light: Allow controlling color temperature (@tomduijf)
- Frontend: about page added (@balloob)
- Switch RGB as the color unit used in light component (@balloob)
- Re-install platform and component dependencies after a Home Assistant version upgrade (@balloob)