The Honeywell integration integrates Home Assistant with US-based Honeywell Total Connect Comfort (TCC) climate systems.
It uses the somecomfort client library. It does not support the home security functionality of TCC.
If your system is compatible with this integration, then you will be able access it via https://mytotalconnectcomfort.com/portal/ (note the
Adding Honeywell Total Connect Comfort (US) to your Home Assistant instance can be done via the user interface, by using this My button:
If the above My button doesn’t work, you can also perform the following steps manually:
- Browse to your Home Assistant instance.
- In the sidebar click on Configuration.
- From the configuration menu select: Integrations.
- In the bottom right, click on the Add Integration button.
- From the list, search and select “Honeywell Total Connect Comfort (US)”.
- Follow the instruction on screen to complete the set up.