wolflink integration uses the Wolf Smart-Set web service as a source to fetch your heating system status.
Currently, integration can collect information such as temperature, pressure and heating state.
Remember that to integrate your heating device with Home Assistant, you need to have a WOLF LinkHome device connected to your heating device.
The integration fetches all data based on parameters, that are exposed by your heating device.
- Wolf Link Home Pro connected to a FGB-28 device
- Wolf ISM7e / Link Pro connected to a COB-20 device
Adding Wolf SmartSet Service to your Home Assistant instance can be done via the user interface, by using this My button:
If the above My button doesn’t work, you can also perform the following steps manually:
- Browse to your Home Assistant instance.
- In the sidebar click on Configuration.
- From the configuration menu select: Integrations.
- In the bottom right, click on the Add Integration button.
- From the list, search and select “Wolf SmartSet Service”.
- Follow the instruction on screen to complete the set up.