whirlpool integration integrates Whirlpool 6th Sense Live appliances into Home Assistant.
There is currently support for the following device types within Home Assistant:
The following air conditioners are confirmed to be working, but other models that use the 6th Sense Live application may also work:
Adding Whirlpool Sixth Sense to your Home Assistant instance can be done via the user interface, by using this My button:
If the above My button doesn’t work, you can also perform the following steps manually:
- Browse to your Home Assistant instance.
- In the sidebar click on Configuration.
- From the configuration menu select: Integrations.
- In the bottom right, click on the Add Integration button.
- From the list, search and select “Whirlpool Sixth Sense”.
- Follow the instruction on screen to complete the set up.
whirlpool climate platform integrates Whirlpool air conditioning systems into Home Assistant, allowing control of the appliance trough the user interface. The current inside temperature is also displayed on the thermostat card.
The following services are also available:
- target temperature
- turn on/off
fan mode (
swing mode (