Showing weather information provided by Trafikverket weather stations in Sweden.
- Get weather data in general.
- You live near a weather station and want to know the current weather conditions at home.
- Setup automations for your car heating system. If the road is frozen along the way to work, you might want the car heating system to start earlier.
Please click here and register to obtain the API key.
Adding Trafikverket Weather Station to your Home Assistant instance can be done via the user interface, by using this My button:
If the above My button doesn’t work, you can also perform the following steps manually:
Browse to your Home Assistant instance.
In the sidebar click on Settings.
From the configuration menu select: Devices & Services.
In the bottom right, click on the Add Integration button.
From the list, search and select “Trafikverket Weather Station”.
Follow the instruction on screen to complete the set up.
- Air temperature.
- Road temperature.
- Relative humidity.
- Type of precipitation (Swedish text).
- Wind direction in degrees.
- Rough wind direction in twelve variants (Swedish text).
- Average wind speed during the last 10 minutes.
- Maximum wind speed measured during the last 30 minutes.
- Amount of precipitation.
- Amount of precipitation in thirteen variants (Swedish text).
Click here to get a map of valid weather stations. Once a station is found, copy the name according to the below picture and paste it in your
configuration.yaml file as the