Retrieve train departure information from Trafikverket.
- Retrieve the next departure between two stations.
- Retrieve information for specific departure time between two stations.
- Set up an alert or perform actions if your train is delayed or canceled.
- Next departure for the specific train line.
- Canceled status.
- Delayed time.
- Planned time if no delays occur.
- Estimated time of arrival if delays occur.
- Actual time - when it did arrive.
- Other information / additional texts.
The next departure is calculated from actual, estimated, and planned to provide the most accurate information about departure.
You can filter based on product descriptions such as
SJ Regionaltåg to only see specific trains between the two stations.
Please click here and register to obtain the API key.
To add the Trafikverket Train integration to your Home Assistant instance, use this My button:
If the above My button doesn’t work, you can also perform the following steps manually:
Click here to see examples of train station names.