torque platform will allow you to monitor Torque data relayed from a Bluetooth OBD2 stick via the Torque mobile application.
To use Torque sensors with your installation, you must configure both the Torque mobile application and Home Assistant.
In Settings -> Data Logging & Upload:
Under the Logging Preferences header:
- Touch Select what to log, activate the menu in the upper right, and select Add PID to log.
- Select items of interest.
Under the Realtime Web Upload header:
- Check Upload to web-server.
https://HOST:PORT/api/torqueas the Web-server URL, where
PORTare your externally accessible Home Assistant HTTP host. To use a Bearer Token, this has to be SSL/TSL.
- Enable Send https: Bearer Token (available since Torque Pro 1.12.46)
- Paste a Long-Lived Access Token from any Home Assistant user in Set Bearer Token field.
- Enter an email address in User Email Address (this can be any non empty string you like).
- Optionally set the Web Logging Interval. The 2-second default may quickly fill up the Home Assistant history database.
Add the following to your
# Example configuration.yaml entry sensor: - platform: torque email: [email protected]